New inspiration

A few months back I moved to the town of Kyneton in the Macedon Ranges of Victoria and
I have been lucky enough to be living surrounded by enourmous, magnificent trees. The botanic gardens in Kyneton has large Redwoods and Pines. Botanics will be my starting point of new work that I want to produce this year. It's good to feel inspired again. Today was a chilly, wintery, white cloudy day, which gives an excellent clear backdrop and silhouettes the plants. From here I can produce a graphic print. This was how I started with the tree cushion print many years back. I've been thinking alot lately about what direction I want Anamiro to go and what I enjoy best and so I am just about to start on a new range of screenprinted work. A bit of a blend of photograpy, art, graphics and hands on printing.



 






Comments

Popular Posts